This guide will show you how to recover password on Pinterest step by step, and you have to follow the guidelines, published on this page.
Recover Pinterest Password on PC Step by Step:
- In the first place, you have to launch the browser and copy the following URL into its address line: https://www.pinterest.com/. Then, you should hit the “Enter” button.
If you are seeking to recover password on Pinterest, you should click on this text button in the first place
- Once you have got to see the main page of Pinterest, you will get to see its sign up form in the center. You have to draw your attention to the right side of the screen, find the “Log in” button, and click on it.
You need to find your account by typing your email address here
- Following it, you will get to see the sign in form. At this point, however, you need to click on the “Forgot your password?” text button, placed beneath the Google button.
This notification shows that a recovery letter has been sent to your email address
- On the following page, you will be asked to provide your email address. Enter your email address in the given field and click on the “Send a password reset email” button.
Once you have received an email letter with a recovery link, you should click on such a huge red button
- Right after that, you will notice a notification that a recovery email has been sent to your email address.
This page actually allows you to recover password on Pinterest and set up a new password for your Pinterest account
- Now, you need to go to the inbox of your email address and find the a letter from Pinterest. Open that letter and click on the “Reset password” button, which is inserted in that letter.
At the end, you will get a notification that your password has successfully been changed
- After doing so, you will be redirected to the page where you can create a new Pinterest password. At this point, you need to create a reliable and strong password for your account. Once you have made up such a password, you should enter it in both fields on that page. At the end, you will have to click on the “Change Password” button.
Now, you can sign in to your Pinterest account using your newly set up password
- Eventually, you will get a notification that your password has been changed. Now, you can return to the log in form and sign in to your account using a new password.
Recover Your Pinterest Password on iPhone or Android Phone:
What is really good about Pinterest is that you can conveniently recover your Pinterest password on a smartphone – not only on a PC or laptop. But for the sake of convenience, we recommend you to install the Pinterest mobile app onto your smartphone . Indeed, you can also do it in a mobile browser, but recovering your password in the mobile app is far more convenient. Let us know your thoughts in the comments to this guide ?!
Prior to starting the Pinterest password recovery procedure, you should tap on this icon and launch the mobile app
- In the first place, you can start the entire process by finding the Pinterest app icon on your smartphone and tapping on it.
You need to enter your username or email address and start signing in to your account
- After you have launched that mobile application, you need to start logging in to your Pinterest account. For that, you have to enter your email address in the field, which is placed in the center. Then, you have to tap the “Continue” button.
Once you have entered your email address, you can tap on this text button and start the password recovery process
- Following it, you will get to see a page where you will be asked to type your password. Instead of doing it, you should tap on the “Forgotten password?” text button, which can be found at the bottom of the page (right above the “Log in” button).
If you haven’t received an email letter with the recovery instructions, you should tap on this button in order to resend it
- Immediately after that, you will notice a notification that a recovery letter has been sent to your email address.
- If you haven’t received an email letter, you may tap on the “Tap here to resend it” text button (look at the image).
Now, you can go to your email inbox and check whether the letter has been sent
- Once you have received the recovery letter, open it and tap on the “Reset password” button, which is embedded there.
You can start resetting your Pinterest password by by tapping on this button
- Following it, you will be redirected to the page where you will be able to set up a new password for your account on Pinterest.
This is the place where you should start entering a new password that you want to apply to your Pinterest account
- Now, you have to think about a strong, solid password for your Pinterest account. We recommend you to include special symbols, capital letters, small letters and digits in this password – this will make your account much safer.
You need to enter a new Pinterest password twice and so it must be entered in this field too
- Once you have made up a new password for your Pinterest account, you should enter it in the first field on the next page.
- Following it, you must confirm that password by entering it in the second field as well.
Once you are done with configuring a new password for your account, you can tap on this button
- After you have done those actions, you can confirm the changes to your Pinterest password by tapping on the “Change Password” button.
Eventually, you will be able to log in to your Pinterest account using the password that you have just recovered
- After doing so, you will get to see the Pinterest sign in form – now, you will be able to log in to your account using the password that just has been recovered. From that very moment on, you will have to use this password for signing in to your account (unless you change or recover it again).