Facing virus attack is very common, and therefore we use best anti-virus to secure our systems. They provide protection against virus attacks which may appear in very forms like malware, spyware or ransomware. AVG antivirus is one the best antivirus and keeps your system safe against the virus attacks. It can be installed on Windows 10 or Mac. While installation or scanning, sometimes AVG fails to load. So what should you do when AVG UI failed to load. When you open a Spam mail and click on the link provided, the virus may enter your system. Mails containing offers, lottery or prize money and bank messages often contain virus. Sometimes, while downloading a crack software from an unauthorized website also gives you virus.
Troubleshooting to resolve the issue of AVG UI failed to load
If you are trying to open avg antivirus on windows 10, and AVG UI failed to load appears on the screen, it is due to incorrect windows service configuration. You can fix it by correcting windows service configuration by yourself or you could take the help of an expert technician by calling on avg customer service phone number. They will provide you instant support.
AVG UI failed to upload on Windows 10.
Try following steps if you are using Windows 10 :
- First of all reboot your system.
- Login as Administration.
- Now press “Win+R” key together on keyboard. Windows service console will open on
- In the search box , type “Services.msc” command.
- Select “RDS (remote desktop services). Right click and properties will open.
- From general tab select “Automatic” in the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Apply” and confirm changes.
- If the service is “STOP” change it to “START”.
- Now reboot your system and start the process again.
Uninstall and Reinstall AGV antivirus
Follow the steps to uninstall AVG Windows 10:
- Press Win+X key together from the keyboard.
- Go to “Programs and features”
- From the list of installed application, right click on “Avg antivirus”.
- Click on “uninstall AVG antivirus” now.
- Now after Rebooting the changes will be applied.
If you are using Windows 7, uninstall AVG using below steps:
- Press WIN+X key together from the keyboard.
- Go to “Control panel”
- Click on “Program and Features”
- Now, from the list of installed software, select “AVG antivirus”.
- Click on “Uninstall avg antivirus”
- Or you may right click on “avg antivirus” and then on “Uninstall avg antivirus”
- Now restart your computer.
Reinstalling AVG antivirus
Reinstalling AVG antivirus will fix the problem of AVG UI failed to load. Steps to follow are:
- Go to Avg antivirus official website.
- Now download the AVG antivirus software.
- Open the download folder and double click on Avg antivirus setup file.
- Click on “OK” when windows ask permission.
- Now follow the steps to install the antivirus.
- Scan your computer now.
Read more: How To Recover Outlook Account