Dear Yahoo user, the need of Yahoo account recovery arises when your mail account gets blocked or hacked. The Yahoo mail server updates from time to time for preventing errors in accessing email services. Your Yahoo mail account may get blocked due to suspect of spam messages or malicious online activities. You can recover account from the settings panel of your email account. For recovering account, you need alternative email account, registered phone number and answer to security questions set while sign-up.
This Post will describe simple and different method to help for yahoo account recovery specially if you forgot your yahoo password or lost your password.
Lets Talk about now How to Recover Your Yahoo Account Password
Once you have regained the control of your Yahoo email, make sure that you change your yahoo account password so that you may be able to login in the future. Yahoo has a simple process following which you can recover your lost login credentials within a few seconds.
Following are the steps you need to Recover your Yahoo account:
- Go to the Yahoo home page at www.yahoo.com using your Web browser.
- There you will see a Yahoo Mail icon at the top right side of the page. Click the icon and Yahoo login page will open on your screen.
- There is a ‘Trouble signing in?’ link below the Next button. Click the button.
- On the next screen, you will see three options. Answer any one of the three. You can provide either your sign in email/phone number or recovery phone number or recovery email. Type the information you know in the given space and press the Next button.
- Depending on what you entered in the above step, you will see next screen. If you entered email ID in the above step then you will be asked to enter the missing digits of your phone. If you typed the phone number in the above step then you will be asked if you currently have access to that phone number.
- You will receive email ID or yahoo password recovery link using which you can recover your lost login credentials.
Have you Lost or Forgotten Yahoo Account Password You Can Check this statement below:
Do you have a Yahoo! Mail account? Have you thought what you will do if you forget your Yahoo Mail password? One thing is sure that there is no way you can access your Yahoo! messages without entering your password first. Yahoo! Mail account holders can Recover their lost Yahoo Mail account password if they
- Know the answer to secret question
- Have an alternative email address
There are the Following Process if you forgot Yahoo Mail Account Please look these steps here :
Following are the instructions you can follow to Recover your forgotten Yahoo account password.
- First of all, you need to go to Yahoo Sign In Helper page.
- Can you access the Yahoo Sign In Helper page by clicking Trouble Signing In? link on the Yahoo Sign in page.
- At the Yahoo Sign In Helper page, you will be asked to enter your email address or phone number.
- Next, you will enter the confirmation code. Many users know it as a Captcha code.
- Click Next.
Yahoo Account Recovery By Alternate Email id/Address
- Below Send a Message to my Alternate Email Address, you need to enter your alternate email address.
- Click Next
- Go to the secondary email and there you will find an email from Yahoo. The subject of the email will be “How to reset your Yahoo password”.
- Open the message and you will see Reset My Password link. You just have to click the message and then follow the link.
Yahoo Account Recovery By Security Question
- Ensure that Use My Secret Questions is selected.
- Click Next
- Keep typing the answer below every question you see on the screen
- Click Next.
You will be prompted to create a new password below New Password. Enter the new password and then also retype it under Retype the Password. Make sure that you choose a strong new password which is easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
Finally, Click Next. That’s it.
Just do as instructed and you will be able to recover your forgotten Yahoo Mail password.