Google Voice is a product of the Google Inc. This product has made our daily lives more comfortable in terms of using the technology. It lets users to use Google search with their voice instead of typing. Not only this, you can also use Google voice to operate some of the apps of your Smartphone, like you can set alarm, reminders, etc. with your voice. Just say OK Google to launch the application on your Smartphone and give a speech command. For example, if you want to set an alarm at 5 AM, you just have to say set an alarm at 5 O’clock in the morning after saying OK Google.
Google rolled out the Google Voice search app the support but only for the Google Chrome browser. Unlike any other software, this Google Voice search app at times also fails to work. The reason for the Google Voice Search not working is as follows:
- Due to language error issues
- Microphone not connection properly
- Internet Connection in not working properly
If Google Voice search (OK Google) is not working on your device, you can resolve it in the following steps:
- First of all, you have to test the mic of your android Smartphone. To do this, launch the voice recorder on your phone and record your voice for 1 minute. After recording your voice, listen to it carefully. If there is any irregularity in the recorded voice, the mic of your device is not working properly.
- Check if OK Google on your device is turned ON or OFF. if it is turned OFF, then turn it ON. If it is already turned ON, or if the same problem arises after turning it ON, then there might be the language issue. Now, open the Google app and swipe from left to right on the screen to open the menu. Tap on Settings option, then on Voice option. After that, tap on Languages option to view the currently selected language or set a new language. You can set up to 5 languages at a time to recognize your voice by Google Voice.
- If after performing the above two steps, Google Voice search is still not working, there might be a possibility of network issue. Check your internet connection.
- If everything is OK, i.e., the mic is working properly, internet connection is healthy, and there is no language issue, you have to check for Google Assistant software issue. Reboot your device as in most of the cases; a simple reboot will fix the problems. At last, check for Google App updates.
How to fix issue google voice search not responding and contact google voice help support ?
In case google voice search not working on your computer, then contact google voice support team immediately to fix the issue properly. Make sure to check below settings on your device.
- Check your Language settings:
- Go to Settings and click on Voice.
- Select Languages and then choose the language you want Google Voice to recognize.
- Check the microphone that it is able to hear you.
What are the technical issues in google voice search?
- Error message for call setting
- Google Voice freezes
- Unable to receive sms message
- Google voice not working
If google voice search not working then support team resolve all the troubles?
The support through google voice support team resolves all the issues instantly as they have huge experience in fixing the issues with Google Voice. The world class Google voice support service is available through the 24/7 open helpline number. In case you face any issue while using Google voice, feel free to contact customer support team anytime to get quick and relevant support.
Most Relevant Top Queries: Google voice is not working on android,Google voice is not working on my iphone,Google Voice Search Widget Not Working,Google voice is not responding on iphone
,Google Search Not Working on Chrome,Google Voice Search Not Working on Chrome,How to fix if Google Search Not Working on ipad,Why Google Voice Search not working on android,Google voice is not responding on iphone,google voice search not working on pc,google voice search not working no internet connection error