Why Would You Delete Your Google+ Account?
Once deleted, your Google+ account will no longer exist and people cannot search for you on Google+ or access your profile any longer. To permanently delete your Google+ account, simply follow our easy 5-step guide below.
- Log in to your Google+ account.
- Click the drop-down menu in the top left corner of the page, and select Settings.
- Scroll down to Disable Google+ and click Delete your entire Google profile here.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box next to Required.
- Click Remove selected services.
That’s it. Your Google+ account is permanently deleted.
Delete a Google Plus account via the Android Store app
- Open the Google+ app on your mobile device.
- In the upper left-hand corner of the screen, tap on and select Settings.
- Under Account, tap your name (Gmail address).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Delete Google+ Profile.
- Tap OK, then fill out the web information to finish deleting your profile.
Related Searches: delete google plus account without deleting gmail,delete google plus account without deletion.how to delete google plus account permanently,how to delete google plus account from android phone