PayPal is, perhaps, the most popular payment system in the world, excluding banks and payment networks (like Visa, MasterCard, etc.). PayPal has, indeed, revolutionized payments in the internet. With the help of PayPal, anyone may easily send a payment to almost any person in the world.
All you need to enjoy such a freedom is to Create a Paypal account, and our step-by-step guide will show you how to get started there.
How To Create a New PayPal Account on PC Step by Step:
- In order to create account PayPal, you need to launch your browser and access the following website in the first place: https://www.paypal.com/.
After you have specified your country, email address, and the password of your future account, you should click on this button
- On that website, you will get to see “Sign Up” button, placed in the right-upper corner. Click on that button.
This is the PayPal sign up form you have to complete in order to create account PayPal
- Following it, you will get to see a page where you can start the process of PayPal account creation. There, you need to select your country in the first field, enter your email address in the second field, and type the password of your future account in the remaining two fields. Following it, click on the “Continue” button.
This way looks a PayPal sign up form that has been completed
- On the next page, you will get to see the PayPal sign up form that you have to fill in. You should provide the following information about yourself: first and last name, date of birth, nationality, address, city, province, postal code, and your phone number.
- Once you have completed the PayPal sign up form, you should place a tick near “I confirm that…” and click on the “Agree and Continue” button.
At this point, you can link your credit or debit card right to your PayPal account
- On the following page, you will be able to add a credit card to your account. Just type your credit card number, its expiration date, and CVC code in the given fields. Then, click on the “Add Card” button.
The next step of yours must be to confirm your email address
- After it, you have to confirm your email address. Go to your inbox.
You need to find a letter like this in your inbox and click on such a button in order to confirm your email address
- In your inbox find a letter from PayPal and open it.
- In the letter from PayPal, you have to click on the “Yes, this is my email” button.
After you have typed your password in the given field, you should click on this button
- Enter your password on the next page and click on the “Confirm Email Address” button.
Now, you can see on these buttons that you have just succeeded to confirm your email address
- Now, you have just confirmed your email address.
How To Create a New PayPal Account on an iPhone or an Android Phone:
If you don’t have an account on PayPal yet, you can create right on your mobile phone – not only on a PC. There are two ways how you can create a PayPal account on a smartphone: in a mobile app of PayPal and in a mobile browser. Yet, PayPal does not allow to take screenshots from its mobile app, and that’s the reason why we can’t depict this process in the official mobile app. Yet, the procedure of creating a new PayPal account in a mobile browser is pretty identical.
If you wish to create an account on PayPal, you can also do it in a mobile browser of your smartphone
- You can start the entire procedure by tapping on the icon of a mobile browser (or the official PayPal app).
At this point, you should enter the URL of PayPal here and access its webpage
- Once you have launched that mobile application, you should type the URL of PayPal (paypal.com) in the address line of it.
You can tap on this button in order to start setting up a new account on PayPal
- Following it, you will get to see the main mobile page of PayPal. At that point, you should start creating a new PayPal account by tapping on the “Sign Up for Free” button, which you will get to see in the center of the screen.
After you have filled out this simple registration form, you should tap on this button and proceed further
- After doing so, you will be redirected to the page where you will have to start adding some basic information about your account. At that moment, you should specify your country, first and last name, email address, and set up a password for your account.
Additionally, you will also be asked to provide more information about yourself in this simple form
- Then, you will get to see another page where you have to start filling out a large registration form. In particular, it requires you to enter such information like your nationality, address, date of birth, and mobile phone number.
- Once you are done with filling out this form, you should scroll down till the bottom of that page. At that point, you to check the box near “I confirm that I have read, consent…” and tap on the “Agree and Create Account” button.
Now, you can access the newly created PayPal account by tapping this button
- Now, you have just set up a new account on PayPal. Yet, there are a couple of things left you have to do. On the page that you have just got to see, you should tap on the “Get Started” button.
After providing the details of your credit/debit card, you may opt to tap on this button and link it to your account
- Following it, you will get to see the page where you can add a card number to your account. Now, you have to enter the following details of your credit/debit card: card number, expiration date, and its CSC code. Also, you will get to see your billing address displayed right below it. Once you have done filling out this form, you should tap on the “Link Card” button.
After tapping on this text button, you will immediately access the page of your account on PayPal
- Now, you can tap on the “Go to your account” button and access the page of your PayPal account.
You will also have to confirm your email address by tapping on such a button
- Right after that, you should go to your email inbox and find a letter from PayPal there.
- Open the letter from PayPal and tap on the “Yes, this is my email” button, embedded in that letter.
Eventually, you will have to enter your password in the provided field and tap on this button
- Eventually, you will be able to finalize this process of the account creation by entering your password on the next page and tapping on the “Confirm My Email” button.