Google Chrome is one of the most advanced Internet browsers available for free to anyone. The highly sophisticated technology that allows users to enhance their browsing experience is the reason user get attracts to this browser. Google Chrome is considered as an advanced web browser, but sometimes its user have to go through With Google Chrome Is Not Responding issue. This issue may be caused by number of reasons. Here we are going to discuss in details about the main reason and the solution of this very problem i.e Google Chrome Not Loading Pages.
Google Chrome is a great browser, but many users have reported that Chrome is not responding. This can be a big problem, and there are some similar problems that users have reported with regard to the issue. If you are the one facing the same issue, well don’t panic! Just go through the post, here you will get the solution of your problem like Google Chrome Crashes for sure or you can call us as well at 1866-374-7444 for tech support.
Clear The DNS Cache
If Google Chrome does not respond, the DNS cache may be the problem. This is a minor problem, and you only need to remove the cache to fix it. To do this, you must run some commands at the command prompt by following these steps:
- Press Windows + X To Open The Win + X Menu. Now Select Command Prompt (Admin) Or Powershell (Admin) From The List.
- Type The Following Commands And Press ENTER After Each Command.
ipconfig / flushdns
netsh winsock reset
Check For Malware On Your Computer To Fix Google Chrome Not Responding Issue
One of the main causes of this problem is malware infection. Sometimes malware interferes with your browser and Chrome stops responding. This can be a big problem, but you can be able to troubleshoot it by performing a detailed antivirus scan.
We recommend that you use legitimate antivirus solution, to protect your system. This antivirus will provide superior security and advanced security features to protect your system at all times. Performing a full system scan can resolve the problem completely. It will provide security and protect 100% of all Internet access, covers IP addresses, and blocks all unwanted access to fix Google Chrome Not Responding issue.
Add Chrome To Your Firewall Exceptions List
Google Chrome may not respond if there is a firewall problem for some users. Firewalls are designed to restrict Internet access to specific apps and must allow Chrome through a firewall to ensure everything is working properly.
This is very simple and can be done by following these steps:
- Go To The Search Menu, Type Windows Firewall, And Then Press ENTER.
- In The Left Pane, Select Allow Applications Through Windows Firewall.
- Click The Change Settings Button And Select Allow Other Apps.
- Select Chrome And Click Add> OK.
Chrome will automatically pass through the firewall, but if not, you’ll need to follow next instructions to fix the problem.
Check For Latest Version Of Chrome.
If Google Chrome does not respond on your PC, it’s likely that it’s an older version. In some cases, it’s important to keep Chrome up-to-date as it can cause certain bugs and cause problems for Chrome like Google Chrome Crashes.
Chrome typically checks for updates automatically, but you can manually check for updates by doing the following:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click The Menu Icon In The Upper-Right Corner And Choose Help> About Google Chrome.
- Google Chrome Stops Responding Every Few Seconds
A new tab will now appear and check for updates available in Chrome. Available updates are automatically downloaded. After updating to the latest version of Chrome, make sure you’re still experiencing the issue. If so, go ahead next step and fix Google Chrome Not Responding issue.
Clear Your Cache, Browsing History And Cookies
Another common cause for Chrome to stop responding is cache. If your cache is compromised, we recommend that you clean up your cache because it can cause specific problems with Chrome. Cache cleanup is very simple and can be done by following these steps:
- Open Google Chrome And Click The Menu Icon In The Top Right Corner. Select Settings From The Menu.
- The Settings Tab Appears. Scroll To The Bottom And Click Advanced.
- Now Click Clear Browsing Data.
- Set The Time Range To All Time And Click Clear Data.
After Chrome finishes cleaning your cache, check to see if the issue persists.
Disable Chrome Extensions And Resolve Google Chrome Crashes Issue
Google Chrome supports a variety of extensions to enhance Chrome with new features. Chrome extensions can be very useful, but some extensions can be quite tricky in terms of resources, and other extensions are buggy and Chrome may stop responding.
To fix the problem, we recommend that you find and disable certain extensions and make sure they are helpful. This is relatively simple and can be done by following these steps:
- In Chrome, Click The Menu Icon And Go To More Tools> Extensions.
- Find The Extension You Want To Remove And Click The Small Switch Icon Next To It.
- If You Disable All Extensions, Please Restart Chrome.
When Chrome restarts, check to see if the issue still appears. If not, it means that one of the extensions is using the feature. To find the extension you are having problems with, use the extension one by one until you find the extension you are having problems with.
If found, remove or update this to see if that resolves the problem.
Check Proxy Settings To Resolve Google Chrome Is Not Responding Issue
If Chrome is not responding to you, the issue may be a proxy. Proxies are a great way to protect your privacy online, but sometimes using proxies can cause certain problems. To resolve the issue, we recommend that you disable the proxy by doing the following:
- Press Windows Key + I To Open The Settings App.
- Once The Settings App Opens, Go To The Network And Internet Section.
- Go To The Proxies Section Of The Left Pane. Now, In The Right Pane, Disable All Settings And See If That Helps.
- After Disabling The Proxy, Verify That The Issue Is Resolved. If Not Go To The Next Step.
Reset Google Chrome
If Chrome cannot resolve this issue, you can reset it to the default. This is relatively simple and can be done by following these steps:
- Click The Menu Icon And Go To Settings.
- Scroll To The Bottom And Click Advanced.
- In The Reset And Cleanup Section, Click Reset Settings.
Google Chrome still crashes unresponsive. Now click the Reset button to confirm. Once you’ve reset Chrome, check to see if the issue is resolved.
Uninstall And Reinstall Browser To Fix Google Chrome Not Responding Problem
Uninstalling and again reinstalling Chrome is the last solution of this very issue. Uninstall Chrome with all the files and registry entries associated with Chrome. Now install the latest version of Chrome and see if the issue still exists.
Your problem Google Chrome not responding will definitely get resolved by following above steps. While performing the step, if you face any doubt or problem, you can call us as well at 1-866-535-7333. We are 24*7 available to help you and provide support. So what are you waiting for, follow the above steps and fix Google Chrome Not Responding issue.
Related Searches Queries: Google chrome not responding,Google chrome not responding error, Google chrome not responding on android, Google chrome not responding on windows 10,9,8