Still Confuse to Find How To Recover Google Account Password Find Now steps of Google account password recovery?
1. Visit the Google Account Recovery page. If you can’t remember your password, and you have a phone number or alternate email address associated with your account, Google can send you a link to a password reset page. If you don’t have either of these associated with your account, see the next method.
Visit Google Account Recovery to start the process.
2. Select “I don’t know my password”. Enter the Google account email that you are trying to recover. If you can’t remember your username, select that option instead. Click the “Continue” button.
3. Click “I don’t know” or enter your last known password. Entering your last known password can help the recovery for android, but isn’t required to retrieve your account.
4. Choose your recovery option. You can either have your google account recovery details sent to your alternate email address or to your mobile phone. You will need to have set these for your account in order to be able to use them.
- If you choose to receive recovery information sent to your phone, you can either receive it via automated call or SMS.
- If you don’t have recovery information associated with your account, you will be taken to the account retrieval survey.
- Alternatively, load the Gmail page and click the “Need help?” link underneath the login box.
Google Account Password Recovery Using Phone Number or By Sms
Connect Your Mobile number with your Google account
Following are the steps involved to connect a mobile number with your Google account :
- Sign in to your account and go to your account settings page.
- For security reasons,you will be asked to log in again. After logging in, click “Change password recovery options”.
- Choose your country from the drop down list and add your phone number. This phone number will receive a code to reset your password so choose your phone number carefully.
- After adding the phone number, click on save to update your account.
That’s it. You have just added your Mobile phone number with your Google account. Now it’s time to test what happens when you can’t access your Google account.
Test your Google account password recovery using SMS message
After you have added the mobile number with your Google account it’s time to test whether you are able to reset your password or not. Following are the steps involved to test your Google account password recovery process:
- While signing in, write your username and supply a wrong password. After that click the link “Can’t access your account”.
- Now you will be redirected to the Google account Password Recovery Page. Select “I forgot my password” and then browse to the password assistance page.
- You will be asked to submit your username. Just type your username and click on submit.
- Fill the captcha and hit the submit button again.
- As soon as you hit the submit button, you will get a text message in your mobile phone containing a security code.The message will read
- “Your Google account recovery code is XXXXXXX. If you did not request this code you can safely ignore this message”.
- To use the code sent to your mobile, browse to the page as shown above.
- Just submit the code and click on the submit recovery code button.
- Bingo ! You will be asked to reset your password. Choose a password,enter it twice and you can Recover your Google account password.
Best Searches:Google account recovery by phone call,Google account recovery for android