How to Recover Your Facebook Account When You Can No Longer Log In
Did you forget your password and can no longer log in? Or was your account hacked? don’t worry This article covers everything and discuss here about Facebook account recovery.
How To Recover Forgotten Facebook Password?
Recover Forgotten Facebook Password – Did you forget your Facebook account password? Has your account been hacked by someone? Don’t worry! Many people have same problem with you and Facebook can help you reset your password. This article will help you recover your password on Facebook:
- Go to Facebook homepage. If you don’t remember your password, you can use the password reset tool to create a new password:
- If you use the mobile app, click tap Need help? on the app’s main page and then follow these steps below.
- Then, click the Forgot your password? and go to Forgotten Password window. Or you can click here and go to Forgotten Password window.
- Next, enter phone number or email address.
After that, choose your password reset option. You’ll several options available, depending on the recovery information you have associated with your Facebook account.
- Use my Google (or Yahoo) account – This will allow you to reset your password by logging in with your Google (Yahoo) account.
- Email me a link to reset my password – This will send an email to the address listed with a link and you can set a new password.
- Text me a code to reset my password – This will send an SMS to the phone number listed with a code and you can reset your password.
- If you don’t have a Google (Yahoo) account, don’t have access to the email anymore, and don’t have a phone number associated with your account, choose No longer have access to these?. This will take you to a page where you can type your new phone number or email address. You’ll need to answer security questions in order to reset your Facebook password this way to verify your identity, and the process will not be instantaneous.
- Next, Enter the code. Depending on the method you picked, retrieve the code that is sent to you. It should appear after a few moments. Enter the code into the code box and click Continue.
- Finally, create a new password. Once you enter the code, you will be able to create a new password. Make sure your new password strong but easy enough to remember.
- So that facebook account password recovery done now you can also say it facebook account password change or reset.
- Related Tags: facebook account recovery,facebook account recovery without email,facebook account recovery with phone number,facebook account recovery through friends